Central Utah 911 is a consolidated public safety emergency communications center located in Utah County.
As an employee of Central Utah 911, you will be asked to subscribe to, accept and incorporate the principles of leadership and the values which create our organizational culture. Central Utah 911 encourages an environment that fosters open communications and innovation among its employees.
Requirements for Employment
To be considered for employment you must meet the following requirements:
• Ability to be P.O.S.T certified. Please review the certifications requirements, before completing an application.
• Submit a completed initial application.
• You must be at least 18 years of age.
• You must be a High School graduate or have your GED.
• Be able to type 40 words per minute net.
• Possess clear oral communication skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to act and think clearly in emergency or pressure situations. Testing will be performed to assess this ability.
• Possess the skills or abilities necessary to operate radio and telephone communication equipment.
• Full-time Position requires working day, swing, and graveyard shifts, as well as holidays and weekends.
• A background investigation will be conducted on all applicants considered for employment.
• A multitasking skills test will be administered.
• An oral interview and a drug screen test will be given prior to employment.
• Prior dispatch experience is preferred, but not necessary.
• Any training, education, or certification which is relevant (such as CPR, EMD, or other POST training, etc..) would be helpful but is not required for hire. Once hired certifications will be scheduled as necessary.
Public Safety Communications Officer (Lateral Transfers)
Central Utah 911 is seeking qualified experienced lateral transfer applicants for the role of Public Safety Communications Officer.
- Full time position.
- Wage DOE
- Requirements for position:
- Utah State POST dispatch certified.
- Current on EMD, CPR and BCI certifications.
Further information please call 801-794-4002
Questions about any position please contact Suzee at 801-794-4002 or firstname.lastname@example.org